Why Choose Nikii Hubbs
15 Reasons Nikii Hubbs is the right Real Estate agent for you!
I’m Nikii Hubbs and I have been a Realtor in the state of Oklahoma for over 17 years. I am married to a wonderful man, Damon Hubbs. He’s actually a Saint because he puts up with my crazy yet fun career. Damon graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management; and, currently works at Tinker Air Force Base. I am the very proud mom of two beautiful girls. My oldest daughter just recently got married and has her Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; and works as an RN in the NICU at the OU Children’s hospital. My youngest daughter is now a sophomore and recently got her driver’s license (don’t say you haven’t been warned); she keeps busy as a football manager and playing golf. She never fails to amuse us at family gatherings with her quick wit and jokes. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family. As far as Real Estate is concerned (with the ‘social butterfly’ issue that I have) I couldn’t imagine any other career for me. The job fits my personality very well. I love helping people find a new home; first home; vacation home; investment properties; etc; as well as, helping people sell their existing homes. Real estate transactions are not without ‘obstacles’ and I make it my mission to overcome and resolve any that may crop up along the way. My ultimate reward is the life-long friendships I have made throughout my career. My business continues to grow, thanks to all my amazing friends and past clients for using me and sending me referrals. If you’re looking to buy or sell a home I would love to be your Real Estate Agent. Please feel free to call, text, or e-mail me today and let’s talk about it.
- I have a total commitment to providing excellent service throughout the real estate transaction.
- I have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market.
- As a real estate professional, I am committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals and objectives.
- I will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase or sale of your home.
- I will go the extra mile for you to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one.
- I take pride in providing personalized service which means that I will be highly involved in the actual purchase or sale or your home.
- I will utilize technology to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling.
- I take great pride in maintaining communication on a regular basis with my clients be it via phone calls, text, and/or emails.
- I will assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to buy or sell a home or other property.
- I will keep you apprised of current local real estate market conditions that can impact the purchase or sale of your home.
- I engage in a corporate level of marketing to make sure that your home gets as much exposure as possible if you are a seller and that you find the perfect home if you are a buyer.
- I work as a full time real estate professional which means you will have the pinnacle of support throughout your real estate transaction.
- I will utilize my experience both in and out of real estate to let you attend to your family while I do the work making sure your real estate transaction is processed in the most trouble free manner possible.
- I will respect your time and work with you so your busy schedule is not interrupted.
- I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any real estate transaction I am involved in.
To learn more about home I can help you with your next real estate transaction, please tell me a little bit more about your specific needs.